Saftey is paramount when burning candles, here we have put together a few Hints & Tips to help you get the most from our candles.
We carefully hand-pour our wax in to tins, this allows, when lit, for the wax and aromatic oils to form a pool of glorious scent.
- Place candle tin/glass container on a level heat resistant surface
- Trim wick to approx 0.5cm each time before lighting
- Ensure wick is no longer than 1cm during use
- During use Candle container will become very hot, we recommend burning candle for no more than 2 - 3 hours at a time, allowing container to cool between burns.`
- Keep burning area clear from matches, wick residue and other flammable debris.
- Keep candle away from flammable materials, draughts and heat sources, such as open fires, radiators etc..
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn candle out of reach of children and pets
- Never move or touch a burning candle
- Never use liquid to extinguish